Spring Terms 1 & 2
- Friday 4th January; Teacher’s Inset Training Day
- Monday 7th January; Children return back to school for Spring Term 1.
- Friday 25th January; Blessing Day at Launde for Workship Workshop representatives
- Wednesday 30th January; 8am Staff Prayers
- Tuesday 5th February; 6pm; Full Governing Body Meeting
- Friday 8th February – no Achievement Assembly due to the hall being used for Physical Literacy Training throughout that day.
- 15th February – last day of spring term 1
- 25th February – Spring term 2
- 28th February – Holy Communion in Church 9.15am
- 28th February – PAFA Film Night ‘Christopher Robin’ - (with hot dogs) in the hall
- 7th March - World Book Day
- 15th March - Red Nose Day
- 25th March - Parental Consultations from 5 - 8pm for Joy, Faith & Peace Class
- 26th March - Parental Consultations from 3.30 - 6pm for Joy, Faith & Peace Class
- 27th March - Parental Consultations from 5-8pm for Hope Class
- 28th March - Parental Consultations from 3.30 - 6pm for Hope Class
- 28th March - Year 5 Maths Competition at Church Langton
- 1st - 5th April; Miss Battye working in each class during the week for Work Experience
- April 11th - The Great Egg Race at 9.15am in the hall
- April 12th - Easter Egg Hunt
- April 12th - Last Day of term
Wednesday 20th September at 3.15; PAFA meeting in the Octopus room.
'Meet the new Head Teacher' - Tuesday 26th September 8.15 - 9.00am in the school hall. You are welcome to drop your children off to be supervised at the 'Octopus' room, near Class 2.
Mrs. Cook will also be available to meet parents in the hall during both parent's evenings.
Thursday 28th September from 6-8pm - UCC Open evening for parents.
Friday 29th September at 1.30pm - Harvest Festival in church.
Friday 29th September at 3pm - Raising money or 'MacMillan' - Coffee and cakes event in the hall.
Friday 29th September at 7pm - Harvest Supper at the Coplow Centre - school choir singing.
Sunday 1st October at 11am - Harvest Festival at St John the Baptist
Parent's Evening - please come and sign up for a time suitable to you, in the school reception.
Tuesday 3rd October 3.45 - 7pm
Wednesday 4th October 3.15 - 5pm.
Half term from Monday 16th October to 24th October.
Wednesday 25th October - Autumn Term 2.
Autumn Term 2
- Monday 5th November; Flu Immunisation program
- Tuesday 6th November; Individual school photos AM
- Thursday 8th November; Order Deadline for PAFA Christmas cards designed by children to raise funds
- Sunday 11th November; 10.45 Church service beginning at memorial to mark 100 years since WW1
- Monday 12th November; Church led service by Mrs. Cook
- Monday 12th November; Anti Bullying Week
- Friday 16th November; Children in Need day
- Wednesday 14th November; Open morning for new parents of 2019 cohort
- Wednesday 21st November; Children’s fund raising Christmas cards that have been ordered by parents, arrive in school.
- Saturday 1st December; Church Christmas Fair
- Monday 3rd December; Blessing of Christmas Tree by Reverend Canon Alison, start of Posada and Christmas Decorations Art day for parents; Classes 1 & 2 – am & Classes 3 & 4 PM.
- Friday 7th December; Billesdon C of E Primary Christmas Fete after school
- Sunday 11th December; Christingle service at church 11am.
- Friday 14th December; Christmas Jumper Day
- Monday 17th December; Classes 1 & 2 Christmas Party in the hall
- Tuesday 18th December; Classes 3 & 4 Christmas Party in the hall
- Tuesday 18th December; Classes 1 & 2 Nativity in church 6pm.
- Wednesday 19th December; Whole school to see Puss in Boots at De Montfort Hall
- Thursday 20th; School Christmas Dinner
- Friday 21st December; 9.15am End of term church service – performed by Classes 3 & 4.
- Friday 21st December; ‘Carols around the tree’ – everyone welcome.
- Sunday 23rd December; Journey to Bethlehem 10.30am at church.